Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm trying to stay awake

S

o that I can pick Evan up from band in an hour.

So I'll post on my blog.

Yesterday, Prince Evan & Queen Nana went out for Chinese food. I did not want to go.

I had to wake him up at 10 am to take a shower & whatnot. He'd probably gotten to sleep at 6 am or something. So when he got back, he was sleepy. I said "No, stay up so that you can get to bed at a normal time tonight!"

I made him stay downstairs to watch the "Run's House" marathon with me. I finally got tired of poking him and yelling "Did you see that? Wasn't that funny?!" I think he got about an hour nap.

Then he went out to play with his cousin.

Without him there to bug me, I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was 7:30 pm!!!

OMG.

Screw it.

I'm going to lay down for 45 minutes.

:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog