Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'd comment on your blog, but...

I

don't know if you are a member of Entrecard, but if you are, you've probably heard about their new partnership with SezWho.

SezWho basically encourages people to add quality comments about your posts. They (the comments) are rated by other SezWho users and you get credits from Entrecard for "quality comments".

...

So, my initial reaction was to sign up, of course. I love comments! I comment a lot on other blogs. I give lots of link love (IMO). So why not, right?

But after I thought about it for a minute, I began to feel some "comment pressure". Like I can't just say "OMG! That literally made me LOL!" because is that really quality? Will people be like "I hate this bitch, that was a waste of space." and give me low ratings & thus drag my SezWho rating down?

Probably.

But I've decided that I don't care.

If something actually makes me laugh, I'm going to let the blog author know.

I am NOT going to search out SezWho enabled blogs on which to comment.

I refuse to feel pressured to write brilliant & informative posts/comments just to please a bunch of random strangers.

So, just keep up your current commenting behavior on this blog (if that includes actually making comments) because I appreciate them! Even if it's just "LOL"! Comments give me joy & I don't give a flying fart if everyone else thinks it's useless or qualitless (Like that? I just made it up. Feel free to use it.)

Just don't spam me!

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog