Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Do you Digg my blog?


DiggImage via WikipediaEntecard is encouraging all of us ECers to Digg each other's posts. If we actually like them.

I'm cool with that.

If I can figure out how to get the Digg Button to show up...

**Update** 7:55pm YAY! I did it. Thanks to Even Angels Fall. I just copied the code from her blog & changed the URL to my blog. Digg & Entrecard people were no help. At least not as fast as I wanted help, LOL. When I ask for help, I want it NOW! ;-)

And just in case you were wondering, NO, I was not sitting here for hours trying to make it work. I just dropped on my favorite EC blogs and saw a Digg button. So it took about 5 minutes after I saw the actual code, TYVM!




read more | digg story
Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog