Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Do I seem happy?

B

ecause I'm not.

They were supposed to fix the leak in the tub/sink/toilet/whatever this weekend. No shows. So, the landlord came over Saturday to tell me that they'd be here first thing Monday morning. They got here at 5:30 pm on Tuesday. Said they'd return first thing this morning.

It's 10:20.

No one.

Fuckers.

Will I EVER get the leak fixed?

Will I EVER be able to get through the day without smelling the sour sweat & cigar/cigarette smoke of "handy men"?

Will I LOSE MY FARKING MIND?

I'm gonna blow this fucking place up.

HA!

Not really.

But that's how pissed I am. I want everyone to suffer with me.

Good thing I don't own a rifle...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog