Monday, April 21, 2008

Song of the Week - Moonlight Serenade


I

thought it was time for something different for the song of the week. No rap/hip hop, no 80s, just something totally unexpected, LOL.

I picked Moonlight Serenade because every time I heard it (usually in Stephen King movies), I said "I like that song" but I'd forget to try & find out who it was.

The last time I heard it, I think it was on that Room ??? movie with John Cusack & Samuel L. Jackson. We had the captions on. Evan told me the name of it. So I looked it up online & finally found out. YAY!

After I finish watching all the crap I taped last night (and watching Craig Ferguson on The View), I'll tell you about yesterday. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog