Sunday, April 13, 2008

Really weird dream



I

t was actually almost 24 hours since I had the dream, but I think I remember enough of it to tell you.

I dreamed that we (Evan & I) went to MD's house for something. For some unusual reason, her garage was open. There was all kinds of stuff in there. Like she couldn't park her car because of all the junk in there.

I had to use the bathroom (she has one in the laundry room, which is where the door coming from the garage opens in to.)

Have I mentioned that in my dreams I'm always walking? Like pre-"Special Leg" walking.

Anyway, I go into the bathroom, pull down my pants & undies, sit down...

That's when I realize that there is no side or back wall.

MD has decided that she needed to expand her house.

In the back yard I see ALL of my relatives. I mean people that I haven't seen since I was a child.

Since EVERYONE could see me sitting on the toilet (if they just looked in my direction) I got a magazine rack (one that MD hasn't had for years) to block the "front view" and something else to block the side view.

Then my SIL comes over & starts looking through the magazines.

Me - HELLO!?!??
Sil - Oh, hey.
Me - Could you not remove any magazines from the rack while I'm trying to use the bathroom?
Sil - Oh, girl. Ain't nobody looking at you. You remember SomeDude?

Yes.

She was introducing, or re-introducing me to my cousin.

People kept stopping by to say hello. No one seemed phased by the fact that I was sitting on a toilet with my pants around my knees.

I've never had a shy bladder IRL. But when I thought about urinating with an actual audience & then having to wipe...I just couldn't do it.

I had to go really bad. Like it felt like my bladder was going to burst bad.

Then I woke up.

And I had to tinkle really bad.

I'm glad I didn't dream that I had actually used the bathroom or I might have wet my bed, LOL.

How crazy is that?



----------------
Now playing: Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog