Thursday, April 03, 2008

May (I mean April, LOL) 3, 2008

Yesterday at Wal-Mart I bought a "Head Shot Energy Drink" (Green Apple.)

I told Evan yesterday to remind me to drink it when he got up to get ready for school.

So I drank it at about 6:45.

I really didn't expect it to work.

But I laid back down & couldn't go back to sleep.

Already today I have:

1. Gone to the Dr. (I lost 9 lbs!!! I don't know why...maybe the Anti-depressant?)
2. Gone to H&R Block to get the Economic Stimulus Tax Refund. I don't file a tax return normally because I'm on disability. So I wanted to see how much it would cost to get it done for me since I haven't filed a tax return in years. It was FREE! Whoo hoo!
3. Paid my electricity bill. (I pay it at the bank.)
4. Went to da dolla sto to get more hair for my braids.
5. Stopped by Mommy Dearest's house to give her my old copy of "I am Legend" since I found the 2 disc edition.

And I'm about to go get Evan from school because they're done with the standardized tests at about 1:30 & we have to go back to wal-mart today because I need some new windshield wipers (Why is it that you only notice this stuff when it's raining?)

My back doesn't hurt. Nothing hurts right now. I'm soooooooooo hyper. Much more hyper than when I drank yesterday's coffee. I can't believe how fast it worked. I need to keep one of those on hand for when I have an early morning appt.

I just hope I get to sleep tonight....

I'll let you know when I finally crash, LOL.

----------------
Now playing: Janet Jackson - So Much Betta
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog