Fine. I'll list 8 random facts because she gave me some link love when she tagged me, LOL.
1. I'm really sleepy right now, even though I took a nap from about 6-9 today.
2. I taped the Obama/Clinton debate & I will probably fall asleep watching it.
3. I seriously have a crush on Craig Ferguson. He's just so insane, he cracks me up. I used to only watch him when Hugh was on, but with the writer's strike and no new House episodes, my crush on Craig has intensified.
4. When I was in my 20's, I had a crush on Richard Branson. Yes, the Virgin airlines or whatever CEO. I like big teeth on men. I don't normally find myself attracted to blondes, but something about him turned me on. He looks like a lion. RAHR!
5. I have an adam's apple fetish. I like big adam's apples. I don't know why...I just do.
6. I can eat the same meal at every meal for weeks at a time & not get sick of it. Sometimes it's sardines every day, sometimes it's a rare steak, sometimes it's a particular cereal (right now it's Chocolate Honey Bunches of Oats). As I've gotten older, I've realized that eating steak all day for a month isn't necessarily the best idea, so I try to round out my meals. But I'll usually have at least some of whatever I'm addicted to at the moment every day until I get on another food fixation.
7. I'm thinking about taking all of Evan's old jeans/shorts & making myself a patchwork quilt. I just don't enjoy the thought of cutting out all of those squares.
8. I actually read 75% of the blogs on which I drop. I just don't comment on all of them. I am online entirely too much.
That is all.
DON'T TAG ME! I like to steal my memes, not have them thrust upon me, LOL.
That is all. I'm going to fall asleep to the debate now. :-)