Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've been tagged


W

ith yet another random meme by Becky from Beeker's Words

*sigh*

Fine. I'll list 8 random facts because she gave me some link love when she tagged me, LOL.

1. I'm really sleepy right now, even though I took a nap from about 6-9 today.
2. I taped the Obama/Clinton debate & I will probably fall asleep watching it.
3. I seriously have a crush on Craig Ferguson. He's just so insane, he cracks me up. I used to only watch him when Hugh was on, but with the writer's strike and no new House episodes, my crush on Craig has intensified.
4. When I was in my 20's, I had a crush on Richard Branson. Yes, the Virgin airlines or whatever CEO. I like big teeth on men. I don't normally find myself attracted to blondes, but something about him turned me on. He looks like a lion. RAHR!
5. I have an adam's apple fetish. I like big adam's apples. I don't know why...I just do.
6. I can eat the same meal at every meal for weeks at a time & not get sick of it. Sometimes it's sardines every day, sometimes it's a rare steak, sometimes it's a particular cereal (right now it's Chocolate Honey Bunches of Oats). As I've gotten older, I've realized that eating steak all day for a month isn't necessarily the best idea, so I try to round out my meals. But I'll usually have at least some of whatever I'm addicted to at the moment every day until I get on another food fixation.
7. I'm thinking about taking all of Evan's old jeans/shorts & making myself a patchwork quilt. I just don't enjoy the thought of cutting out all of those squares.
8. I actually read 75% of the blogs on which I drop. I just don't comment on all of them. I am online entirely too much.

That is all.

DON'T TAG ME! I like to steal my memes, not have them thrust upon me, LOL.

That is all. I'm going to fall asleep to the debate now. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog