Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The commercial I hate the MOST

It's a local commercial. For Chattanooga Jobs or something.

Anyway, the announcer says "Chatnooga". Totally dropping the second syllable. I HATE that. If you're 3, I can understand you not being able to pronounce Chat-a-noo-ga. But if you're old enough to be paid to pronounce it, do it correctly.

And why the hell did the company hire a man who can't even pronounce the name of the city properly???

Another thing I hate is when the weatherman/news anchors say "ootlwah". It's Ooltewah. Ool-teh-wah. It's lazy.

I need to take a xanax. Why the fark am I so upset about this?

Because my geedee car battery is dead. I have to rely on effing Mommy Dearest to drive me to effing Wal-mart.

*sigh*

Why is it that you can think of 1,000 places to go when you have no transportation??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog