Tuesday, April 22, 2008

????


I

have gotten several messages today on Spicypage.com (along with an e-mail notification that I'd won the lottery in England):

(maryxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com)
My name is Mary lastname . i went through your profile today and became intrested ,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send me an email to my email address so i tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom i am,Here is my email(maryxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above,(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)hoping to read from you,. (maryxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com)
Miss Mary


Message #2:

Hello Dear,
My name is Sweeny ,i read about you in www.spicypage.com and i decide to contact you hoping that you will accept my request,if you accept my request ,please reply to my email address (sweenyxxxxxx@yahoo.com)NOT ON THE SITE, so that i will send you my photos and more about me,i believe we can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a bridge connect far distance to be close
from sweeny.


Um...is anybody under the impression that 1) I am a lesbian or b) I am looking for love? If you are, you are wrong. Just so you know. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

----------------
Now playing: Georgia Sattelites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog