Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2048?



I

don't think my blog is worth 2048 credits per day. I was happy when I was getting 400 per day.

Don't get me wrong, thank you to all the people who advertise on my site, and I know you didn't pay 2048, I just don't understand what happened. I guess several people who've advertised previously all tried to get an ad at the same time so the price jumped up dramatically. (I have my adverts set so that people I've approved before will be approved automatically.)



Those are the people lined up to be displayed on my widget. Now everybody has to wait 3 or 4 days to buy an ad. But then they might not because it's so expensive, so it will go down like a crackhead for an extra $5 or something & then it will jump back up again....

I still don't like this new system....


----------------
Now playing: The CarS - You Might Think I'm Crazy
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog