Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to MY Nightmare

I'm dropping Entrecards.

Listening to MJ's Thriller.

The Girl is Mine had just ended. PYT started. Then something else competing with it.

So I stopped my iTunes rather than turning the volume all the way down. I figured I'd just start it again when the motherfreaking autoplay music finally stopped.

But Nooooooooo.

The effing song was on a loop!

As if blasting me in the ears with your choice of "music" isn't enough, you have to loop it now?

I found the offending website. I WILL NOT be going back. Stupid bastid. The website doesn't even look that good. No idea what it's about. And I care less than two craps about it.

When will people learn???

DO NOT HAVE AUTOPLAY MUSIC ON YOUR BLOG IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO STOP AND READ IT!



----------------
Now playing: Michael Jackson Feat. will.i.am - P.Y.T. (2008 Remix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog