Sunday, March 16, 2008

Technorati Favorites Exchange

I think we all know that I'm a Comment Whore.

At different times I am also a Widget Whore, a Traffic Whore & a Blog Whore.

Whatever.

I got a message on Entrecard from Jay telling me about his new Technorati Favorites Exchange List. So obviously I joined.

Check it out!

Thanks for everyone who commented on yesterday's post! I think it's all fixed now. I also don't think it's anything that I did. I think it was a FireFox problem because Monique, for one, said that mine wasn't the only blog she had trouble viewing yesterday.

All is well now (by all appearances) and if you look in the address bar, you should see my smiling face instead of the Orange Blogger B. :-)

That is all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog