Sunday, March 16, 2008

Conversation with Evan - 3/16/08

Earlier in the day I told Evan that after I got out of the bathroom, I wanted him to brush his teeth. (He thinks Spring Break means that he doesn't have to brush his teeth or shower...)

5 Minutes ago
Me - Go brush your teeth
E - I'm going to use baking soda
Me - Ew. But whatever.
E - When is the expiration date?
Me - I don't know that it actually expires
E - Well this expired in 2005
Me - Whatever, man. Just try it. If you like it, I'll buy you some new baking soda.
E - Nevermind, I'll just use toothpaste
Me - Ok.

1 minute later
Me - Did you brush your teeth?
E - Yes
Me - What did you use?
E - Why?
Me - Because it doesn't seem like it took long enough
E - Do you want me to brush them again?
Me - No, just come over here and let me smell your breath.
E - FINE! I'll just go brush my teeth, then!

LOL! He doesn't realize that 1) I can hear when water is running upstairs & 2) I bought him one of those toothbrushes that plays music for 2 minutes and I can hear that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog