Monday, March 31, 2008

My new Entrecard

I know I only waited for opinions today, but I kind of liked the crazy one more anyway, LOL.

Now I'm going to put in a House Season 3 DVD & fall asleep.

All day I've been cleaning. (I get in that mood sometimes.)

Evan went to bed EARLY. He was falling asleep at 7:30 so I told him to go ahead and go to bed and for once, he didn't argue. I guess he was tuckered out from all that standardized testing he did today. (It seems like they do this several times a year. And this is an all week thing. They should be taking more time to TEACH, IMO.)

Night! :-)


----------------
Now playing: DMX - Party Up In Here
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog