Thursday, March 06, 2008

Janet Jackson - Rock With U

I'm not really crazy about this song "Rock With U", but the video is good! (So much better than the cereal bowl disaster that was "Feedback")

I love the way they made it seem like it was all one take. There aren't 5,000 cuts like most videos these days (which kind of make me dizzy).

YAY for making a video the way videos should be made. Make the cuts seamless. Let us ENJOY the dancing or whatever is going on in the shot. Not everyone has the attention span of a gnat.

Well done, Miss Jackson. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog