Friday, March 21, 2008

It's already Friday?

High 5 Friday is here! My High 5s are as follows:


Karlonia.com for this English Lesson. Because there are waaaaay to many people out there who need it! :-)

Freelance Guru for his article "Can we find ultimate happiness?"

Immoral Matriarch for her article Much better, I'm sure because it cracked me the eff up!

Chilly for his article "20 things not to say to a cop" because I'd never heard some of them before & I enjoy stopping by his blog every day. You never know what you're going to find there. :-)

Found Shit. Another blog that I like to visit. It has a lot of interesting photos there. But it was this one in particular that caught my attention.

Entrecard WidgetSurf because they have some cool stuff over there! I'm using their Entrecard Widget Frame on my other blog. :-)

Jillian because she always posts something that cracks me the eff up! Her post on "How being frugal can backfire" had me laughing out loud!

Motherwise Cracks because her post "It's hard to tell with prunes" made me 1) remember how effing irritated I was every single time MD called me while I was at college & 2) How I never missed my mother while I was away, LOL. It's good that she had that kind of relationship with her daughter. :-)

/Link Love. ;-)



Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).

Find more High-Five Friday folks here!


----------------
Now playing: Eve - Tambourine
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog