Friday, March 14, 2008

High Five Friday - 3/14/08

First, I must apologize to Grace for infecting her with insomnia, LOL.

And now, the High Fives:

The Freelance Guru for THIS POST.

Twinkletoe for THIS POST because it was very informative & I like her template. :-)

Holy Cuteness for THIS POST. She actually has a lot of cute posts, but that one was the first one I noticed.

Found Shit It was the post about the Speed Walker in particular that caught my eye, but a lot of them are funny.

Jillian for THIS POST and THIS POST. The girl is crazy, LOL.

Lis for THIS POST. Make sure you scroll down far enough to see the one for Perkin's Restaurant!

Something from Some Unfamous Body for THIS POST. I'd never heard this joke before & it really made me laugh out loud. Props for posting a joke to which I didn't guess the punchline before I got to the end! :-)

Mikster for THIS POST. You all may or may not know that in the past, I have been referred to as a Grammar Nazi by a particular JJHF person who shall remain nameless. But I thought this post was useful as well as funny. :-)

Michael for THIS POST. And because he seems like a Cool Grandpa! :-)


Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).

Find more High-Five Friday folks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog