Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yes, I stole this. So what?

The "Getting to know you meme". Had someone tagged me, I would, theoretically, tag 3 people. But since I stole this, I will not tag anyone. :-)

1. What is your occupation? - SAHM

2. What color are your socks right now? - 1 pair white, 1 pair yellow. Because this desk is right by the sliding glass door & my feet are like ice if I don't wear two pair.

3. What are you listening to right now? - The TV. It's on some stupid sci-fi movie.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? - BBQ Wings

5. Can you drive a stick shift? - Negative.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? - I wouldn't be a crayon. I'd be an oil pastel.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? - Mommy Dearest.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - I love Angelika. She's awesome.

9. Favorite drink? - Pomegranate & Cherry Crystal Light.

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? - Tennis

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? - Yes. Jet Black (not good, no one really has jet black air), auburn & fire engine red. I've also bleached it blonde. I looked pretty good as a blonde. Beyonce "blonde", not Lindsay Lohan Blonde. And not ALL OVER.

12. Dog named - Never owned a dog. But if I had one, I'd name him "Dog".

13. Favorite food? - Red meat.

14. Last movie you watched? - Master & Commander. Evan refused to watch it because he thinks I'm crushing on Russell Crowe (I'm not). I said "It's a fighting boat movie! I don't know why you're not watching it." He said "Because I don't like that guy and the only boat movies I like is Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3."

15. Favorite Day of the year? - The first day of school.

16. What do you do to vent anger? - Rant, Write, Listen to music.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? - I have blocked out my childhood.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? - Winter.

19. Hugs or kisses? - Hugs. As long as you squeeze hard enough to crack my back.

20. What kind of pie? - Homemade cherry cheesecake.

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? - Um, yeah. What's the point of e-mailing someone if they never answer?

22. Who is most likely to respond? - Anyone I call a friend.

23. Who is least likely to respond? - People I don't consider friends.

24. Living arrangements? - Satisfactory.

25. When was the last time you cried? - When I went to the school to talk to Evan's teachers. Because I am beyond frustrated with him doing this bullshit every year.

26. What is on the floor of your closet? - Everything that isn't hanging up.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? - I'm not sending this to anyone.

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? - See previous answer.

29. Favorite smell? - Chamomile & lavender.

30. What inspires you? - My dreams.

31. What are you afraid of? - Burning to death in a fire.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? - Hot dogs.

33. Favorite car? - Whichever one doesn't need repairs. If I had my druthers, I'd have a metallic orange VW Bug.

34. Favorite cat breed? - I hate all house cats. But Panthers are purty.

35. Number of keys on your key ring? - 5?

36. How many years at your current job? - 6 I think...

37. Favorite day of the week? - Monday

38. How many provinces have you lived in? - What the huh?

39. How many countries have you been to? - 3 I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog