Thursday, February 28, 2008

Went back to the Dr. today.

We were both in a good mood today. (He's usually very taciturn. I actually saw him smile today & he even asked about Evan and said "He's a very energetic boy.")

Anyway, I told him I was doing fine with the antidepressant, but if he wanted to give me more xanax, that would be cool.

He gave me, according to him, 3 months worth.

Yeah...like I'm going to take this crap twice a day every day.

I DO have a life.

I mean, I have a child to take care of. And my blog isn't going to write itself!

So I think I'll take one every other day.

I don't want to get addicted.

Anyway, Duma Key is getting really good. So I'm off to read. TTYL!


----------------
Listening to: Prince And The Revolution - When Doves Cry
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog