Thursday, February 28, 2008

Went back to the Dr. today.

We were both in a good mood today. (He's usually very taciturn. I actually saw him smile today & he even asked about Evan and said "He's a very energetic boy.")

Anyway, I told him I was doing fine with the antidepressant, but if he wanted to give me more xanax, that would be cool.

He gave me, according to him, 3 months worth.

Yeah...like I'm going to take this crap twice a day every day.

I DO have a life.

I mean, I have a child to take care of. And my blog isn't going to write itself!

So I think I'll take one every other day.

I don't want to get addicted.

Anyway, Duma Key is getting really good. So I'm off to read. TTYL!


----------------
Listening to: Prince And The Revolution - When Doves Cry
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog