Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess when I found out school was canceled?

When I went to the bank with Evan at 1:30 this afternoon.

The cashier asked where he went to school. I told her.

She said "My daughter works there. They never made the announcement about school being closed so some of the buses ran & the kids have to stay at school all day because their parents didn't know it was closed!"

Me - Well, I started watching at 6 am even though I KNOW this superintendent waits until the last second to cancel. But I told Evan at 7:40 that if the bus didn't come, I wasn't taking him to school. I don't know why that man doesn't just cancel when the surrounding counties cancel. If *neighboring valley town* is closed, they KNOW the roads are worse on the mountains! It's just stupid.

She - I agree.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog