Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess when I found out school was canceled?

When I went to the bank with Evan at 1:30 this afternoon.

The cashier asked where he went to school. I told her.

She said "My daughter works there. They never made the announcement about school being closed so some of the buses ran & the kids have to stay at school all day because their parents didn't know it was closed!"

Me - Well, I started watching at 6 am even though I KNOW this superintendent waits until the last second to cancel. But I told Evan at 7:40 that if the bus didn't come, I wasn't taking him to school. I don't know why that man doesn't just cancel when the surrounding counties cancel. If *neighboring valley town* is closed, they KNOW the roads are worse on the mountains! It's just stupid.

She - I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog