Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm an idiot.

Not really. But sometimes I do idiotic things.

Like turn on a light in my car last night to see something & then forget to turn it off so when I leave the house today to go to the bank my car won't start.

Luckily, there are some good people living here so I got a jump ASAP & was able to get to the bank before it closed.

ANYWAY.

Link Love

Last night when I went to bed, my Technorati Rating was 69. (I took a picture of it, because I'm goofy like that, LOL.) I assumed it would go back down because every day that I pay attention to it, it seems to drop. (I think that people add me based on one post & then read some more & change their minds...) Anyway, when I looked this morning, it was 81.

Right this second, it is showing 70. But when I started this post, it was 89.



See? Crazy...

That whole Viral Link Love is THE SHIT!

I know that there are people who think that Technorati Ranking means nothing. Those people can kiss my entire dimpled ass. The fact that my ranking goes up means that more people are seeing this blog & adding links to it. I love that!

Entrecard has brought me a lot of traffic. And a lot of comments. I love it. (I've found a lot of blogs I like through Entrecard too.)

Now with the Big Bang Link Love thing, it just keeps getting better. Wheeeeeee!

----------------
Listening to: Rick Ross Ft. Jay-Z & Young Jeezy - Hustlin (Remix)
via FoxyTunes


Eli Stone

I recorded this a couple of days ago. I didn't even know what it was about. I just knew that nothing else was on, so I might as well start watching a series from the beginning so that I wouldn't have to play catch up if I found out later that I liked it. (Like I never started watching Lost, so I don't think I'll start until it's in syndication, it's too late now. Not that it would really be something I'll like anyway...)

I LOVED THIS SHOW! Not just because they had George Michael on the first episode, either, LOL.

It kind of reminds me of Ally McBeal what with his hallucinations & whatnot. I literally laughed out loud when he was dancing to George Michael & then the hallucination ended and he realized that he was at work & everyone was looking at him like he was crazy.

I love his secretary. (I think it's Loretta Devine? I just know she's the Chief's wife on Gray's Anatomy & the big booty chick from "Waiting to Exhale".)

I like his acupuncturist. (Watch the show.)

I'm not going to go into detail about the show because I actually have some other real life crap to do.

Just go watch it online.

----------------
Listening to: George Michael - Faith
via FoxyTunes

House, MD

Yessss. I was watching "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" (Did a search for Stephen Fry on the DVR. He's the narrator.) when I realized that House was supposed to be on.

I caught the last 15 minutes of the Post Game Show. Then I was able to start House exactly when it started & stop recording right after the previews for the last new episode.

Yay!

I liked this episode. It was the best one this season.

Not going to go into that either. But I really liked Mira Sorvino's character. Maybe they'll bring her back?

One thing - Cutthroat Bitch? Really? Mmmmmmk... I just wonder if, after the strike is resolved, they're going to add a few more episodes to this season or pick up from this point next season.

----------------
Listening to: Michael Sembello - She's A Maniac
via FoxyTunes

What else? No idea. I'm going to post today's Black Fact & go do my real life crap.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog