Friday, February 22, 2008

High Five Friday

High-Five Fridays #1

I'm giving High Fives this week to:

1. This Post at jDonuts Jokes because it cracked me the eff up.
2. Monique because I read her blog every day.
3. Kevin because I enjoy his blog & I want him to finish writing that story I read the other day.
4. OneLuvGurl because I like her blog & I stole the 123 book meme & I'm about to pinch a stupid blog quiz from it.
5. Rene because I was shocked that she wanted to advertise on my blog & I admire anyone who can raise 6 children without losing their mind.


Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).

Find more High-Five Friday folks here!

----------------
Listening to: Prince - Raspberry Beret
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog