Friday, February 22, 2008

High Five Friday

High-Five Fridays #1

I'm giving High Fives this week to:

1. This Post at jDonuts Jokes because it cracked me the eff up.
2. Monique because I read her blog every day.
3. Kevin because I enjoy his blog & I want him to finish writing that story I read the other day.
4. OneLuvGurl because I like her blog & I stole the 123 book meme & I'm about to pinch a stupid blog quiz from it.
5. Rene because I was shocked that she wanted to advertise on my blog & I admire anyone who can raise 6 children without losing their mind.


Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).

Find more High-Five Friday folks here!

----------------
Listening to: Prince - Raspberry Beret
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog