Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday High Fives

I got up this morning all excited about giving high fives.

But then Mommy Dearest came over even though she said she wasn't coming over until NEXT MONTH.

And then I wanted to change my blog template. (I'm glad the purple is gone, but I don't know how long this pink will be here...)

And then I took a nap.

And now I want to read.

Maybe I'll do it later tonight.

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

Plus I have to give link love to my Entrecard top droppers & best advertisers.

So...yeah...later.





----------------
Now playing: Prince - I Feel For You
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog