Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Blog of the Week: Reality is Over Rated

So, I'd done my Entrecard dropping thing for the day. I was just browsing for fun.

I saw Siani (someone who comments when I do memes) had joined. Then I found Reality is Over Rated.

I read "Excuse me while I take this call" Fell in love with the blog, LOL.

His profile says he's in the United States. But he said "loo" and not bathroom.

Is this ANOTHER BRITISH BLOG??? *sigh*

Whatever. Check it out.

I'm off to read Stephen Fry's English Blog. (That's not what it's called, but that's what it is, damn it, LOL.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog