Thursday, February 21, 2008

123 Book Meme

I stole this from OneLuvGurl. :-)

Here are the Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.

I picked Duma Key by Stephen King.



The 5th sentence on page 123 is: "Part of Duma's development problem is simple overgrowth."

The next 3 sentences are:

"The sea oats belong, but the rest of that shit has no business growing without irrigation. Somebody better investigate, that's what I think."

"My daughter & I went exploring one day."

That's it. But ooooh what an exploration it was. I'm only one page 121 (I don't read every day. Because I'm addicted to the internet. And I suck.) but what I read today during "Reading Time" (I make Evan do 1 hr/day since the last report card so I read today too) made me want to read more. I'll probably do a couple more chapters tonight...

I'm not tagging anyone because I don't know who reads, LOL. And I don't like tagging people. I just like stealing other people's memes. :-p

----------------
Listening to: Chamillionaire ft Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog