Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday Memeage - 1/23/08

That's my Answer! This week's questions were posted by "Guests", so the actual question is a link to the website of the author of that question.

If you could have any chef from The Food Network come and fix you dinner, who would you choose? Paula Deen. I watch a lot of Food Network shows, but the only recipes I ever actually cook are from Paula Deen.

What is the name of your blog and why did you choose that name? Angelika. Because I couldn't think of anything else at the time, LOL.

If you could chose to enter the world of any movie, which movie would it be and why? Harry Potter. Because I think being able to do magic would be AWESOME. But I'd probably be in Azkaban. Because I'm evil like that...

----------------
Listening to: Ray Charles - I've Got A Woman
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog