Sunday, January 06, 2008

Saturday 9

Doing the Dishes

1. Do you have a dishwasher? Yes. I call him Evan.

2. What noise do you hear? Music

3. Next concert you hope to go to? I don't go to concerts.

4. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it? 20 seconds ago when I spoke to the dishwasher.

5. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? No idea. I don't know any people who do that, including myself. I mean road trips. Having never been on vacation with a friend, I have no idea how they pack.

6. Who is the youngest in your family? My noocular family? Me.

7. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? NO

8. How many shoes do you own? A lot. For me, anyway. Not compared to a stereotypical woman. Maybe 20 pair?

9. Do you mind flat soda? Yes. But the dishwasher doesn't. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Bubba Sparxx - Ugly
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog