Thursday, January 24, 2008

I love Stephen Fry too!

I probably never mentioned that before.

But let me state clearly, for the record:

I have a crush on Hugh Laurie. I would have sex with Hugh Laurie.
I love Stephen Fry as an actor/writer & what I know about him as a person. I am not physically attracted to him (and I'm not his type either, LOL.) I like him enough to search for his name on my DVR. He's the reason I started watching "Bones", because he did a story arc on there as a psychiatrist.

Anyway, yesterday I was browsing Entrecard blogs when I saw that someone had a link to Stephen Fry's Blog (The link is in my left sidebar right under the Hugh Laurie links.) I never think about celebrities blogging. I hear about it on shows like "The Soup", but I've never searched for celebrity blogs. Never even thought about it.

So when I saw the link, I was interested to see what this was. I read a "blessay" titled "I give up".

He writes the same way he is on "A Bit of Fry & Laurie". I didn't know this!!! I love when he gives a monologue on ABOFAL because his "phrasal mannerisms" (Yes, I stole that from him, LOL.) are so different & funny. I mean, he and Hugh were the writers on ABOFAL, but I thought that they were writing "in character" I guess. I just never thought that he'd really be that way, LOL.

I haven't had a chance to read anything else because I actually had some real life BULLSHIT to deal with, but I will be reading it all.

I would totally be friends with this man IRL. I LUFF HIM! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog