Thursday, January 31, 2008

Entrecard Link Love

Top Card Droppers (In Order)



Best Advertising (50+ clicks - In Order)




Best Advertising (Best Value for EC spent - $2 or more)



EC Blogs I visit Every Day (In no particular order)





I didn't go to 10 on all of the lists just because some of the people would have a card in every category, LOL. And I think this page will already take long enough to load for my readers who might still be in the dark ages & using dial up... And I'm lazy.

:-)


----------------
Listening to: Sara Bareilles - Love Song
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Destiny's Child - BootyLicious
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog