Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yesssssssss!

I am so awesome!!! (I just had to say that.)

Anyway, I was surfing on Entrecard and I found a blog that talked about this tutorial that showed you how to create a three column template on new blogger.

I've wanted 3 columns for a long time. But my options were to switch back to old blogger (which meant I wouldn't have widgets anymore) or just suck it up, LOL.

I finally figured out how to change my template to images that I created or liked better than the templates that blogger had for us. That took me a couple of weeks, btw.

Anyway, I did the tutorial. It's based on the Minima Template. Which doesn't have any images to replace (that's how I figured out how to customize my 2 column template. I just replaced their images with my own).

So, brilliant woman that I am, I figured if I could do the template with Minima, I could do it with this template (dots). And I did!

It only took me about an hour to figure it out.

I think an hour is impressive compared to 2 or 3 weeks, LOL. It's probably all the practice I've been getting changing my blog's appearance all the freaking time. :-)

Now I just have to make a new header that fits with this wider template and I'm all done!

Until the next time I change my colors, anyway, LOL.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

----------------
Listening to: Fruit of the Loom Guys - Blue
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog