Thursday, December 27, 2007

Voice Comments

I just added a new widget to my blog! It's called SnapVine and it's on the right sidebar.

Just so you know, you don't HAVE to call a number to leave a message. You can GO HERE and record it with your microphone.

I just left a message for CardioGirl, letting her know that I'd gotten this widget from her blog.

Cool!

Leave me a message! I love to hear all the different accents & it's nice to put a voice to the names.

I will be expecting messages from Jennster & Becky at the very least.

FYI - When I was about to record my greeting, Evan said "I want to help!". So I told him exactly what to say. :-)



----------------
Listening to: James Brown - I Feel Good
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog