Thursday, December 27, 2007

Voice Comments

I just added a new widget to my blog! It's called SnapVine and it's on the right sidebar.

Just so you know, you don't HAVE to call a number to leave a message. You can GO HERE and record it with your microphone.

I just left a message for CardioGirl, letting her know that I'd gotten this widget from her blog.

Cool!

Leave me a message! I love to hear all the different accents & it's nice to put a voice to the names.

I will be expecting messages from Jennster & Becky at the very least.

FYI - When I was about to record my greeting, Evan said "I want to help!". So I told him exactly what to say. :-)



----------------
Listening to: James Brown - I Feel Good
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog