Friday, December 28, 2007

Bux.to

Grace commented on one of my blog posts. (Thank you! I love comments. Verbal or otherwise. :-p) So, I visited her blog and saw a post about Bux.to.

Basically, you're paid to click and view ads/websites. You get $.01 for each site you view for 30 seconds. So far I've made 23 cents, LOL.

I honestly don't know why I sign up for this money making crap online. I signed up for MyLot too, but after typing my ass off to respond to messages and start new threads and only making about $2, I quit.

I never do enough to earn a payout. *sigh*

But if YOU sign up, I will get $.01 for each ad you click & view for 30 seconds. So do it. Make me some money, bitches.

I know that they do payouts through PayPal. I don't know if they do any other type of payout, like checks or anything.

Whatever...

----------------
Listening to: Morris Day - The Bird
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog