Thursday, December 06, 2007

More whoring


Or is it pimping?

I think it's whoring...

Anyway, I've been seeing these rssHugger buttons all over the place, so I decided to see what it's all about.

rssHugger actually does the pimping for you, LOL. They get your blog seen & send traffic your way. There's a lot of technical stuff that I don't understand, but I think they do some optimization for search engines.

Basically, I get more people reading my blog. Hopefully commenting.

Check it out!

----------------
Listening to: Dixie Chicks - Sin Wagon
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog