Thursday, December 06, 2007

HaloScan

I was informed that Blogger isn't allowing backlinks when people comment on my blog.

I don't like that.

I was going to switch to another blog host. But no one else has the option for me to customize my template for free.

Then I remembered that sometimes when I'm commenting on someone's blog, a window pops up that says "HaloScan" instead of blogger.

I went to HaloScan and signed up!

So now when you comment, you can leave a link! (That makes it so much easier for me!)

:-)


----------------
Listening to: David Bowie - Lets Dance
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog