Monday, December 31, 2007

Monday's a Bitch!

The Movie of Your Life in 2007

1. What would be the title?
Sexless in the South

2. What would be the tag line? As if being surrounded by rednecks isn't bad enough.

3. Who would be the main characters? Who would you cast to play them? Me (Queen Latifah) & Evan (The Real Evan).

4. What would be the climax in the story? I'd finally get laid by a man with a nice package. A Hugh Laurie look alike with a Tommy Lee Jones accent.

5. What song would play for the closing credits? Delirious by Prince or Gett Off by Prince.


----------------
Listening to: Janet Jackson - Go Deep (Timbaland Remix)
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: E40 - Tell me when to go
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog