1. If you had to add a thirteenth month to the year what would you name it? Winterary. HA!
2. In your opinion, what should the Eighth Deadly Sin be? Vapidity
3. If you were magically transformed into Snow White's Eighth Dwarf, what would your name be? Evilene
4. If you could add an Eleventh Commandment to the Christian bible, what would it be? Thou shalt not use a word if you don't know what it means.
5. If you were to become the sixth Spice Girl, you would call yourself _______ Spice. Sleepy
For the holidays, are you a last-minute shopper or do you shop well ahead of time? I usually have my shopping done by this time. I guess I'm pretty much done now. But normally I start in October.
If you had to pick a new first name for yourself, what name would you choose? Angelica. I've gotten used to my name now, LOL.
What's worse,having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all? Having expectations that are too high. If you have no expectations, you are never disappointed.
Ok, I had finished this, but reading the answers of the other people made me feel like I had to clarify.
Having no expectations does not mean that you will have no hope or no desire to reach your full potential. It just means that you won't be disappointed if your expectations are not met.
I had hoped that when they started "fixing" my apartment, things would be great. Had I expected it, I would have been cussing at the stupid motherfuckers who replaced my water heater with a brand new water heater that did not heat water.
I hope that when they start on the kitchen, things go better. I do not expect it. I will deal with it when it gets here.
I hope that they get done quickly and leave me the fuck alone. I do not expect it to go fast or slow. I don't know how long it will take.
Every time I create something with Paintshop Pro (like the graphics on my blog), I hope that they will look great. I do not expect it to. Even though I am awesome. Even though I can do things that a lot of other people can't do. I cannot predict what will happen. But it doesn't mean that I don't learn some new technique every other week or take tutorials to improve my already ass kicking skills.
People who have no expectations are not necessarily people who have no hope, desire, wishes and dreams. Hope does not equal expectation.
I hope they find a cure for MS in my lifetime. I can always hope without expecting one result or the other.
Monday Music Mambo
1. Pick an album
The Purple Rain Soundtrack
2. Choose your favorite three songs from the album, and tell us why you like them.
Computer Blue, When Doves Cry, Darling Nikki. I don't know why I like them. They just always make me happy.
3. If you don't have albums, pick three random songs from your collection and tell us why you like them.
Who doesn't have albums?