Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just random stuff

I will try to remember stuff that's happened in the past few days. If I don't remember, you'll never know, so whatever, LOL.

Evan -
He was bugging me so much about opening one of his Christmas presents I said "OK, but you cannot ask me if you can open anything else!"

He picked out a plain brown shirt.

E - This sucks!
Me - Well, with you only wanting to wear dark colors and being so picky about your clothes, I don't know what to get for you anymore. But it's funny that you picked the ONE THING that doesn't have anything on it! HA!
E - It's not funny.
Me - You made the deal. LMAO!

Earlier in the day I told him to check my e-mail.

E - I bet you don't have any
Me - I bet I do (I was expecting an e-mail from a JJHF friend)
E - How about if you don't have any e-mail, I get to open a present?
Me - Fine
E - *sigh* there's a new e-mail.
Me - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I told you to never make a bet if you aren't 90% sure that you'll win, boy! Muuuuuuuuuuhahahahaha

I love torturing him.

___________

This weekend, the cable company has added a whole new lineup of HD channels. They haven't realized that they aren't in the appropriate folder yet. (I love it when that happens). So I have free HBO, Showtime, Starz & some other stuff.

It's HD, so parts of the picture are cut off, but it's fine enough for me to be able to see the major action.

I saw Talladega Nights. It made me laugh out loud several times.

"I'm gonna be on you like a Spider Monkey, Chip!"
"I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew!"

That little boy's southern accent kills me. I love it!

_____________

I am falling asleep every couple of hours.

For a couple of hours.

It's killing my back.

But I can't stop.

I guess this is in preparation for the next 12 months of NO EFFING SLEEP!

_______________

I mailed some Christmas Cards yesterday.

With no stamp.

I realized this AFTER I got home.

*sigh*

______________

That's all I can remember for now. And I have to go take a nap.



----------------
Listening to: Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Listening to: til tuesday - Voices Carry
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog