Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Fun

Music Edition

1. What were the big names in bands when you were in high school? Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Nirvana, I don't effing remember. That was a long time ago.

2. Do you still like them, or have your tastes changed as you have gotten older? I still like the songs from back then, I haven't kept up with the new stuff.

3. Do you listen to the same music that high schoolers listen to? Some of the same music. I don't think most HS kids listen to Harry Connick Jr, though...

4. What is your favorite genre of music? Hip Hop

5. Do you play/have you played an instrument? If so, what? If not, if you did, what would it be? Clarinet



----------------
Listening to: N Sync - Gone
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog