Monday, December 03, 2007

The first Monday in December

The Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up my weekend. (Is this every Monday that this question is asked?)



There. Songs and image all in one. No particular song sums up my weekend. I didn't get enough sleep, I'm on the rag, I don't want to have to spend my days with my fucking mother, I'm pissed OFF! Other than that, I had fun with Entrecard, LOL.


Manic Monday

What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
I don't wear a watch. Mainly because I don't ever have to be anywhere at a specific time. But also because if I wore a watch, I'd look at it every 2 minutes and get pissed off the longer I waited.

It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true? Why or why not? I don't know. If I ever pay for sex, I'll be better able to answer the question.

Generally, I think no. Cable is not free, electricity is not free, computers & internet are not free (unless you go to the library and then you can only use it for an hour), food is not free, clothes are not free. Evan is NOT FREE. His clothes, his school, his food, etc is seriously cramping my spending style, LOL.

Other than the PC & entertainment, everything else is a necessity. It's far from free.


If you could go back in time and re-live one day in your life, which day would you choose and why?

The honest, furreal doh answer: I wouldn't go back because I don't want to do ANY OF THIS SHIT all over again.

The beauty pageant answer: Every experience I've had in my life has made me who I am today. I like me, so I wouldn't want to change anything. *batting eyelashes & toothy grin*


----------------
Listening to: Vanity Six - Nasty Girl
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: N Sync - Pop
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: P. Diddy feat. Ginuwine, Loon - I Need a Girl Part. 2
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my site.

    i love the beauty pageant answer ;)

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there! I love your beauty pageant answer, too...very funny! :-) Have a great week, and come visit my MM when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers are cracking me up! Do you do the beauty pageant wave with that answer too? LOL

    Thank you for playing MM this week and I hope your Monday is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers - especially the beauty pageant version. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog