Sunday, December 02, 2007

Because I'm a whore

A blog whore.

Not the street walking kind.

Or the kind who just sleeps around.

I'd probably be a happier person if I did sleep around, but really, this post isn't about my lack of sex.

Entyway, I joined Entrecard.

It's a networking site for bloggers. You join, visit blogs & drop your card and then they visit you. Theoretically, LOL. I've just joined about an hour ago & I've been visiting blogs & dropping my card. I already got a COMMENT from someone who dropped their card on me. (Thank you! I LOVE comments.)

Maybe I'm a comment whore...

Whatever. Check it out if you're a whore like me!

LMFAO!



----------------
Listening to: Prince - Batdance
via FoxyTunes

11 comments:

  1. I try to comment on all the blogs I visit. I am HOPING it doesn't turn into yet another social clique where higher-trafficked, popular blogs reap the benefits. Happy surfing!

    Beth

    http://afrogtokiss.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, crap! I had no idea it worked like that until I just read 'dropping my card'...! I am so geek-challenged! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only commenting because you love it. Plus I like posts that talk about sex and entrecard together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. W00t! Hopefully this comment somehow makes up for whatever may or may not be missing in your personal life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavy - Sadly not. I am not feeling sleepy & relaxed. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love EntreCard. It's a great way to discover new cool blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may need to check that EntreCard thing out. I'm here via Battle of the Blogs and you've got my vote. I'll take a comment whore over a political candidate propaganda whore any day of the week. That Holy Instant guy is a TOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Angelika Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a fellow insomniac. It's 2.35 am here and I'm wide awake. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog