Sunday, December 02, 2007

Because I'm a whore

A blog whore.

Not the street walking kind.

Or the kind who just sleeps around.

I'd probably be a happier person if I did sleep around, but really, this post isn't about my lack of sex.

Entyway, I joined Entrecard.

It's a networking site for bloggers. You join, visit blogs & drop your card and then they visit you. Theoretically, LOL. I've just joined about an hour ago & I've been visiting blogs & dropping my card. I already got a COMMENT from someone who dropped their card on me. (Thank you! I LOVE comments.)

Maybe I'm a comment whore...

Whatever. Check it out if you're a whore like me!

LMFAO!



----------------
Listening to: Prince - Batdance
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog