Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Daily 3 - 12/5/07

Daily 3

1. When were you first introduced to the concept of blogging? No idea. I used to have a website. I stopped updating it in 2006, so I guess that's when I finally got tired of formatting every frigging page on the website and gave in to the whole blogging phenomenon.

2. For what purpose do you use your blog, and how often do you use it? Personal Diary


3. Do you think blogging is here to stay? How long do you think you will continue to blog?
Yes. Until I can't afford to buy a new computer, LOL.



----------------
Listening to: Timbaland - Way I Are (Feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.)
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction (Clean)
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Angel where do u find all this time...
    I wonder whether u ever sleep???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some sleep today!

    About 2 hours, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog