What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride? Roller Coaster
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations? I probably appear the same way I always do. Calm, cool & collected. I just feel uncomfortable.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics? 0
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to? Not yet. I probably should. It's recommended for people with chronic diseases. But every time I get a flu shot, I get a cold. It's not as bad as the flu, but it's bad enough.
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
140? No idea. I'm not going to think about it either. The TV is ON, but I don't actually watch it constantly. I just like paying those high electricity bills...
1. Are you a mentalist or an illusionist? I don't know the definitions for either of those, so I'm going to say Illusionist because people have the impression that I have all my shit together (in real life) but it's so not true, LOL.
2. You’re on a roll. Do you feel the roll you’re on? Yes. Rolling down into hades.
3. How many performances a week? I try to avoid performances at all costs. Unfortunately, I have to perform every time I leave the house. I live in the South. I have to act like I give a flying fart how someone else is doing. In reality, I don't care. :-)
4. Is there a little bit of Evel Knievel in you? Yes. I'm taking my life into my hands every time I go down stairs...
5. How much of what you do is physical, by the way? Does sitting at the computer desk count? If so, 75%. If not...1%.
1. What current TV show is your favorite? House, MD.
2. What current TV show can't you stand? Dancing With the Stars. I just cannot deal with the music on there. I tried to watch it once. They slow songs down for the "dancers". And I don't know who's trying to sing those songs, but they should give it up. Ever heard that joke:
Person A: Who sings that song?
Person B: Beyonce
Person A: Well let her sing it!!
3. What TV show do you love despite the fact that you can't stand its actor/s? Um...I can't think of one. I'm not fond of the red haired guy on CSI Miami. He always stands sideways. WTF is that about?
4. What actor/s do you love so much that you'll watch any show they're in?
Hugh Laurie. I don't really like Jeeves & Wooster. I've watched the series once. Now it's just collecting dust on my DVD shelves.
Julian McMahon. I used to love Charmed. There was some other show he was on before that, though. I started watching it (whatever it was) when I was in full blow crush mode.
Angel. What's his name? David something? I started watching Bones because he's on it, and it's the lead in for House AND because it's actually a pretty good show. Boreanaz? That's it, but I don't know how to spell it.
5. What TV star do you think deserves to be bigger than Tom Cruise? All of them. I don't trust anyone who smiles that much. But he does make some kick ass movies, LOL. He's like Denzel! He's the same dude in every movie.
Listening to: Busta Rhymes - Touch It (Dirty)
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...