Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Insomniac nonsense

Yes, I'm up and I do not feel the least bit sleepy.

This has been a bad week. I get to sleep about 7 am, maybe and then I'm awake again at 9 am.

Anyway, why do they talk so fast in old movies?

Is anyone who reads this blog old enough to have lived in the 50's and remember how people spoke back then?

Accents ("non-dialect") accents have changed too. Remember when everyone used to speak like Joan Crawford?

Whatever. I'm listening to some B&W movie called "Titanic" on TCM.

And they all talk fast.

It's crazy.

Or maybe I'm just loopy...

2 comments:

  1. You're not loopy. They did talk fast and I have no idea why.

    What's up with going 90 to nothing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like used car salesmen, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog