Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Loaded Questions



Hypotheticals: If you could attend any awards show, which would you choose? I wouldn't want to attend an award show. I don't really even watch them. I taped the Emmy's to see if Hugh Laurie would win, but I fast forwarded until I got to his category. If I HAD to go to one, it would be the VMAs. Only because I might hear some good music. But probably not.

Anything Goes: What are you thankful you're not doing right now? Having surgery.

No-Brainers: What is your favorite kind of candy? Green Apple Jolly Ranchers

Personals: Who is the most famous person you have ever met? I don't think I've ever met a famous person. Evan has met and had his picture taken with the dude who played The Rock's brother in "Scorpion King". 2 years in a row this happened. On the annual Trail of Tears motorcycle ride.

----------------
Now playing: Beyoncé - Deja Vu (featuring Jay-Z)
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

  1. Hi again, Angelika!

    I agree with your answers here.

    No awards show is really worth it, you know?

    No to surgery.

    I like jolly rangers, but I like the lemon flavored.

    And no celebs for me......oh, well....I'll survive SOME HOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelika,

    About retiring to Ireland and eating haggis: no! I'll eat colcannon, boxties or and even bangers but no haggis! :P LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog