Monday, August 13, 2007

Bargain vs. name brand

Have I told you that cooking is getting really hard for me?

Long story short - I get so hot trying to cook that I feel like I'm going to pass out and it takes me at least 30 minutes to recover and feel my normal shitty instead of the nauseous passing out shitty.

Anyway.

I wanted some cookies, but I knew I couldn't made them from scratch. So I bought store brand chocolate chip & Pillsbury peanut butter cookies.

The Wal Mart brand chocolate chips taste awesome! Like they used coconut oil or something.

The Pillsbury peanut butter are bleh. Not enough peanut butter flavor. I put some homemade peanut butter frosting on them today. The frosting tastes better than the cookies.

It's like they forgot to add vanilla or something to the dough. Sucks.

Change of topic.

When I started blogging, I posted something almost every day. Then I discovered memes that I used whenever I had nothing to say but I still wanted to post (because I have no life).

Before my back started making sitting at this chair close to impossible, I started using memes every day. Even when I had a topic about which to post.

I don't want to do that anymore.

Last night I made some blog headers & background paper for Becky. Made me want to change my blog again.

But I still haven't figured out how to get my header at the top of the page instead of squeezed in on the right side.

I know I can do it with another template, but then I won't have all of my blog widgets.

And I use my widgets. Like the freebie links and links to friend's blogs. So I don't want to not have them.

Anyway, we might be going through some changes in the next few days...

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog