Tuesday, May 08, 2007

TMI Tuesday


TMI Tuesday #82

1. What sight, sound, smell, object or whatever most remind you of a special someone? The Gap Band. With the first BF, weI used to start singing one song and then go into another. It used to piss him off so bad, LMAO!
You dropped a bomb on me, baby
You dropped a bomb on me
So I gotta get up early in the morning
And find me another love.

2. Favourite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex? Hands & Big Adam's Apples

3. Do you prefer to give or receive? Receive. Dur.

4. One night stands- What's the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there? Leave ASAP. DUR.

5. What is the strangest place you've had sex?
I don't have sex in strange places.

4 comments:

  1. A big adam's apple huh? That's pretty interesting. Good answers. Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Happy (belated) TMI!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog