Sunday, April 22, 2007

You know that contest I won

Over at Sue's Blog?

Well, the prize was one of her husband's CDs.

I was afeered! I thought it was going to be some dude like Ross Geller (remember when Ross was playing his 'music' for his friends on Friends?). I didn't know what I'd say to her, LOL.

But it's GOOD! I've been listening to it on my i-tunes. I especially like the songs called "Kept on Raining" and "Puff".

*whew*

I'm going to send him a clip of my singing and see if he'll use me on one of his tracks...

Not.

I only torture Evan with my singing voice, LOL.

**UPDATE**

Evan likes it too. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Sigh of relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way.. he's hot too... :)

    http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o196/sueczech/_new2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynic: Big sigh

    Sue:
    Yessssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog