Friday, April 20, 2007

I was interviewed

Because I'm such a celebrity in the blogosphere.

OR

Because I asked to be, LOL.

I was visiting Why Are You Stalking Me? and I read this post. At the end, she said to comment if you wanted to be interviewed.

So I did. Because I'm a dork.

1. Name your favorite food and why? Crab legs. Because they're good. Something about having to work to get to the meat makes it taste so much better.

2. What is your favorite book of all time? Why? Of all time...Wolves of Calla from the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King. Because I've probably re-read the entire series more than any other series of books that I have and because I don't have ONE favorite book of all time. I re-read most of my Stephen Kings, most of my Anne Rices, and every time a new Harry Potter book comes out, I re-read all the others in order.

3. What is the freakiest thing you've done for money? (you thought it was a sex question didn't ya?) I do freaky shit for fun, not profit. And that is a sex answer. :-)

4. Describe the perfect date, including partner, place and content. Blech. Ice Cube shows up at my door & we have really kinky sex where he slaps my ass, pulls my hair, and calls me "Bitch". Then we go to some Soul Food restaurant in 'the hood' and have stuffed pork chops. We have to eat AFTER the sex because all that heavy food might impair his performance...

5. If you could be anything in the world, money were no object, what would it be and why? I would be what I am now, but in my own house (with a pool), a better computer, and a kickass stereo system that made the walls shake. :-)

If you want to continue, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I want to be interviewed! Can you tell I don't get enough attention at home? :)

    And um.. if I ever run into Ice Cube, I'll let him know you're thinking of him. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my whitegirl friends teased me becuase I thought Ice Cube was sexy. Jealous bitches. I like a well filled out man!

    Good answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm do I really want to submit my blog to a 'meme?'

    But then as my biggest fan you should be able to ask some interesting questions.

    Yeah go on then, interview me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never met you before... so this should be interesting... Interview me!

    P.s. Like the blog - very happy. And entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog