Friday, March 09, 2007

Photo Friday

So I was surfing blogs and Crazy Hip Blog Mamas has "Photo Friday". Today's theme is "Your silly little baby face". So here's my Photo for Phriday.



This was when Evan was about 3. We had been finger painting when I suddenly had the urge to evacuate my bowels. (TMI? HA!) So I put the caps on the fingerpaints and went upstairs. A few minutes later he comes up to the bathroom and says "Mommy, I'm a monstah! Raaaaaaaaaaaahr!" It was so funny I had to take pictures.

I hadn't told him NOT to mess with the finger paints. I hadn't told him not to paint himself. AND I hadn't put them out of his reach.

At the time my mother had my camera so I had to drive down to her house to take pictures.

She looked horrified! LMAO.

She - What did he doooooooooooo?
Me - Made himself a Monstah!
She - Will it wash off????
Me - It's water based.
She - I hope he doesn't have a reaction.
Me - *wishing like hell I hadn't loaned her my camera* Well if he does, he'll know not to do it again.
She - How are you going to get it off??????????
Me - In the bath...

Whatever.

I love the pic! He was so proud of himself, LOL.

10 comments:

  1. Oh.My.God! Well at least he only painted himself and not your sofa! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I googled what lmao means then I checked out your site. Now I am lmao too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Boys and their messes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic...I love when kids take artistic liberties...so did it come off pretty easy? Just for future reference when my little one is old enough to finger paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the paint came off really easy in the bath with regular Baby Magic and water. :-)

    Remembering all the creases and crevices was the problem, LOL. (I forgot the belly button.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. LOVE THIS. You should enter it into a photo contest. Now THAT will be a picture for all days. Be sure to flash it at his wedding! :) Awesome. And these are the things that make life sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet creative monstah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one of the cutest painting gone bad photos I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Gosh! This is too funny! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog